Monday, November 12, 2012

When Midnight Comes (WMC) Chapter Chat/Discussions

     Hello every one! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read/view my blog.

A little about myself. I come a family of four: my mom, dad, brother, and me. Growing up in my household there was never a dull moment. From my mom being the typical Libra and my dad the ever changing Gemini, those two were always trying to make life better for me and my brother.



Emery Elise Jacobs came to me one day at work. I was working night shift one night and all my patients were sleep some there was nothing else to do. I told my coworker I was going into the office to write on a totally different story, but when I got to the computer, the opening sentence to chapter one popped into my head. And that's how WMC was born.

So feel free to ask questions and I will try my best to answer without revealing what's going to happen next.


Best wishes,

Ja'Mecha Dodd aka Jie Ann


WARNING: Discussions might contain spoilers


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If it sucks please let me know, tell me why, if it doesn't, let me know too :)