Friday, November 16, 2012

WELCOME


Thank you for stopping by. My name is Ja'Mecha, and this is my first blog. On here you will find some link at the top of the page. To help you navigate the page, here's the a few hints...

*To the right you will find all of my post under the Archive
*At the top there are links that will help you navigate all my post
*Randomness tab: Just my random thoughts, outside of the chapters, that I will randomly post. Such as Welcomes, Questions, Random things
*Emery Elise Jacobs tab: Here is where I will post the chapters of When Midnight Comes (WMC) that follow Emery Elise through finding herself, her father, and a life she never knew existed.

At any time feel free to leave a comment or ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If it sucks please let me know, tell me why, if it doesn't, let me know too :)