Sunday, November 11, 2012

Emery Elise Jacobs (WMC) Ch 3


           From the satisfaction I felt from She wolf, I took my actions of grabbing this bitch by her throat was exactly what I was supposed to do. “That’s it, show her whose boss. You made me submit to that stupid male, I’m not submitting to this piece of trash.” She wolf said to me.
 I guess the thought of submitting to someone that she didn’t feel worthy was a big no-no. I have no clue what’s doing with the dominance and submission thing, but this girl’s perfume did not taste well. It was like a cross between vinegar and old gym socks. Definitely something I didn't want to have in my mouth anytime soon.
I felt her try to move, distance herself away from She wolf and I.  This girl just wasn't getting it. I growled to get her to stop and she shot a glare at my wolf. She wolf took over, shook her again and bit down harder. I tasted blood in my mouth and wanted to puke. Ewe, talk about fucking gross. “Come on, really? That’s gross. Could you try not biting so hard the next time? She looks time she might be carrying something. That shit’s not healthy.”  I said to my wolf. She wolf  ignored me and growled a second time causing the chick to whimper and relax her body. She tilted her head back further to expose her neck. I felt She wolf start to enjoy the feeling of letting everyone know that she’s was…wait a minute…what... is...that smell? Is that pee? Don’t tell me this girl just pissed on herself. 
           "Are you done with Mercy, Hun? Because if you are, can you let her go? I think you've embarrassed her enough." William said from behind me.
           "Come on now, let her go.  She’s not worth our time.” I said to my wolf. I could feel her pacing back and forth in my mind.  If I didn’t know any better I would say that she trying to wear a moat into my brain.
"Let her go. No. She needs to understand, I will not back down. I'm better here." She wolf said to me.
           "Look the girl has already pissed herself. I’m not trying to stay around and she if she takes loose anything else. How about we make a deal?” I felt her perk up then.
          “I’m listening.”
 “If you let her go, I will try to see if that stupid male over there will get you another steak. How does that sound?" 
          That made her stop pacing. She wolf raised her head, "Okay you got a deal.”  She wolf let out one last growl before she let Mercy go and backing away. I thought that she would turn around to walk towards William but I was mistaken. "I’m not giving them my back. I don’t know them like that.” Slowly She wolf made her way back to William and sat next to him.  William looked down at me and I saw pride in his eyes. I couldn't take him looking at me that way, so I turned to look at the forest. 
          "Okay, it looks like everyone has questions, so tomorrow come by the house around one and I'll introduce you to my daughter." William said to the group that hadn't let after the dominance display finished.
         The crowd disbursed and I could hear mutterings of people trying to figure out who I was. I looked over to where I left Mercy laying on the ground, but she was already gone. I didn’t see her get up and leave. Maybe she can do that disappearing thing like William could.
She wolf started muttering about the steak I promised her and William being stupid or something or another. I sighed internally hoping that she would shut up so I could think for a minute. I needed to find a way around meeting people tomorrow. I think they’ve seen enough of my already. I think when you get that intimate with someone names really aren’t that necessary.
         I trotted beside William back towards the B&B. There were questions that I wanted to ask, especially ones about what happened today, but seeing that I was still in wolf form. I didn't think it would happen anytime soon. After about 10 minutes of walking, we approached the back of the B&B, and a door flew open. 
        "Alpha is everything okay? Did you find your daughter?" Sophie asked William once we reached the stairs.
        "Yes Sophie, everything went fine. It seems to be that we have a new wolf who wants to try and dominate everyone. Mercy just happened to be on the short end of the stick after me. I hope Em can get her wolf under control because I really don't have time for more dominance displays either." William said while he entered the house.  
        "She wolf could we change back now? I can't ask for that steak you want with a muzzle, now can I?" She wolf snorted in my head and the next thing I know I was standing in the kitchen...naked. "We seriously have to work on this changing back thing, and what's up with no the no clothes?" I might have been a shape changer for only a couple of hours but this no clothes shit was for the birds.
         "Here you go Ms. Emery." Sophie said as she handed me a set of sweatpants. 
         "Thank you Sophie." I took the offered clothes and put them on. I looked like Blanche from the Golden Girls. Great, just great, I thought as I walked into the kitchen. But who was I to complain? It was one step up than being naked.
As soon as I walked in I stopped. This was the kitchen? I looked ten times better than the dining room where Jessica and I sat this afternoon.  Matter of fact, it looked better than the whole exterior of the house. This was a chef's wet dream. There were stainless steel appliances everywhere, and a freaking island. Not just any island but like a continent in the center of the kitchen.  It had a six burner gas stove on one side, with what looked like a lowering vent. Above it hung a set of cooper pots and pans. The side closest to me had four bar stools. My mother would love to burn up some food here. Emphasis on the burn.
One would think that a whole chef team worked in here, not a just one little lady. Everything was breath taking and designer, until my vision landed on the table to my left. The table looked like it had been around for a while. And by awhile I mean decades. On one side there was a single bench that looked like it could hold about four people and placed around it was six mixed match chairs. Only one chair looked like it belonged to the original table. The only reason I could tell was because it was winged back and the only one that matched the mahogany table.
         "Em, have a seat, Sophie will bring you a couple of steaks. But first how do you want it cooked and how many do you want to eat?" William asked me as I took a seat at the table. 
         "How did you know I was hungry? You weren’t sticking your nose in my head again were you?”
         "No, you changed twice today. Even I need a couple steaks after changing. So let Sophie know how many you want.”
          “In that case, I’ll take one. And well done please.” I said to Sophie, who was across the kitchen by the sink.
William looked at me and said, “You sure? That might not be enough, especially with it being well done. That you might want to ask your wolf how she wants her steak. The one I gave you earlier was rare."
         Rare? You have to be kidding me. I was already changing into a wolf, I wasn’t about to eat like one too. That wasn’t even the worst part; my stomach was growling at the thought eating another one.
          "Mmm, the rarer the better," She wolf told me. 
"I am not eating a rare steak!" I told her.
“You already have.”
“That was earlier, I’m not doing it again.” I couldn't believe that I was arguing with myself. This internal dialogue was becoming old. I mean, where was she the prior 24 years? 
         "I've always been there stupid human. You've just never listened to me, puta." Wait...what? Did she just cuss at me and in another language at that? Talk about temperamental. Not only am I arguing with a wolf, the heifer is bipolar. 
         "Hey William, does your wolf talk to you?” I asked William. “I'm asking because the heifer in my head is irking my nerves." 
         "Your wolf is talking to you?" William asked with perplexed look and a tilt of his head. He glanced over at Sophie, and she ducked her head hiding a laugh.
         "Yes, and she won't can it. What? That’s not normal?" I let out a sigh. Great, just freaking great, I stuck with something even the head guy doesn’t know what going on.
         "Your wolf is strong Emery. I’ve heard of some changers whose animal can talk to them, it’s just that you’re the first I’ve met. Most people do not hear from their animal until the Naming Ceremony. And then it’s only the name the animal wants to be called."
          “You mean that she gets a name too?”
          “Yes. The only people who know their name is you and I, unless you decide to tell someone else. I have to know it in case your animal doesn’t want to let you have control. With me being the Alpha, it allows me to comfort your animal no matter the species.”
         Emery looked at her father trying to figure out how to ask more questions without feeling a tad bit special. There was so much that I didn’t know. Why was my wolf so special?
         "That's because Drea's smart like that."
         "Who the hell is Drea?" I ask She wolf. Now she was making people up. If I didn't know better I would think this wolf was bipolar. 
         "Me, you stupid human, who else have you been talking to?" She wolf, er uh, I mean Drea asked me. 
         Well it’s official my alter ego had a name. And that name was Drea. This day just kept getting better and better.
         "Here's your steak Ms. Emery." Sophie said as she placed a plate in front of me, interrupting my thoughts.
         "Thank you Sophie." Any other thoughts of Drea the demented wolf went out of the window when I looked down at the two twenty oz streaks in front of me. They weren’t well done, but at least the outside was cooked.
"Am I supposed to eat all of this?"
         "Believe me Emery it will be gone before you know it." William said as he sat down next to me. On his plate were two steaks the same size, only his looked like they came straight from the source. We ate in silence while Sophie cleaned up the kitchen.
"Hey Alpha where are you? Necesito hablar con usted.” 
"I'm in the kitchen. What do you need?" William said to whoever was looking for him.
         As some unknown person walked into the kitchen I hurried and bit into my steak. Anything would be better than to have to look at someone who might have seen me naked. Not to mention I was sitting here in a sweat suit from the eighties.  But it was no use, because the meat I was looking at had nothing to do with the one that was hanging out of my mouth.

1 comment:

All comments are welcome. If it sucks please let me know, tell me why, if it doesn't, let me know too :)