Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Randomness part 1

YAY! So I have 48 page views over the last few days and am extremely happy. :D  I know that it's not much but every little bit counts. So thank you for stopping by and viewing my page! 






Also, Happy 8th Birthday to my Godson Nic, love you little guy!






Last but not least I will try and post a new chapter every week, maybe even two. Who knows... the more page view the more chapter I might be persuaded to write 







Now if I could only get someone to follow me..... 

2 comments:

  1. I've told you before..lead away and I shall follow..same applies here :)
    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randomness part 2, was made just for you lady! Thanks

      Delete

All comments are welcome. If it sucks please let me know, tell me why, if it doesn't, let me know too :)